Under Construction. New custom home for sale at the Garden West community near downtown Winter Garden on PLANT ST. The community is only a half mile to City Hall & Plant Street Market. Garden West is on the corner of Plant St, Brayton Rd and West Orange fitness trail. A small neighborhood of custom designed homes with only 11 homesites. Golf cart approved! This energy efficient 2615 sq ft home has money saving features like icynene spray foam in the block walls, radiant barrier & a high efficiency a/c system that make a big difference. Traditional style architecture with 27 X 8 covered front porch. 51 ft X 130 ft lot with ribbon side driveway to detached 2 car garage. Open living area with engineered hardwood floors plus Guest bedroom & full bath downstairs. The kitchen has solid wood cabinetry with quartz counter tops & large prep island/breakfast bar. Stainless steel Samsung appliances with natural gas cooktop, exhaust hood, built-in microwave/ wall oven, dishwasher & refrigerator. The owner's suite, laundry room, loft, 2 guest bedrooms & bath are upstairs.
Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
2,615 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GARDEN WEST, Status - Under Construction
J & J Building LLC
West Orange High
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room,Upper Floor
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Appliances,HVAC,Insulation,Lighting,Roof,Thermostat,Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Dimensions - 24x22, 2 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch
- Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Oak Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. In City Limits,Level/Flat,Near Public Transit,Street Paved.
Association Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price