Welcome to Lakeview Reserve a gated community situated on Lake Apopka. The home offers 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, an open floor-plan layout with a split bedroom plan. This home sits on a corner lot with over a 1/4 of an acre. The property has mature trees and landscaping. Enjoy living in one of the most desirable areas of Central Florida with access to the 22-mile-long West Orange Trail just outside the gated entrance. Get on your bike, or golf cart and cruise into historic downtown Winter Garden, to enjoy shopping, dining, or even a play! the golf cart district of Winter Garden which makes it easy to enjoy all the venues and events that Historic Downtown Winter Garden offers. Just across from your neighborhood entrance, you can step onto the West Orange Bike Trail and within a few minutes travel to the many eateries and shops Winter Garden is known for. Easy access to SR 429, Maitland exchange, I-4, and Turnpike for your commutes with Major Theme Parks and the Orlando International Airport approximately 30 minutes away.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,853 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LAKEVIEW RESERVE 46/149
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
West Orange High
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price