Beautiful custom built 3/2.5 home by award winning J&J Building. This POOL home is located in the highly sought after Oakland Park community! The Craftsman style home is perfect for entertaining with an open kitchen, large patio with outdoor shower, and oversized pool. Flex space downstairs can be converted to another bedroom or used as an office. Primary plus two bedrooms, laundry room, and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Primary bedroom features a coffered ceiling with a view of Lake Apopka, dual sinks, 2 walk-in closets, large bathtub and walk-in shower. This highly amenitized, golf cart approved community was voted #1 to live in by Orlando Style Magazine. Located one mile from Historic Downtown Winter Garden featuring restaurants, shops, community theater, splash pad and brewery. Oakland Park has two community pools and green spaces throughout. The 22 mile long West Orange Trail runs through the neighborhood and is wonderful for running, walking or biking. Competitively priced! Schedule your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,384 sq. ft
West Orange High
- Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Alley Access, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Child Safety Fence, In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price